Thursday:
07:00am - 11:00pm

Friday:

Saturday:

View Address & Details
Managing this business?
Use our tools to maintain your business info and view analytics to reach more customers.
Claim your page now for FREE

Reviews

From the Burpple community

Pork was quite tender but sinewy in some areas. Soup noodles were standard.

And with the set here, it was full range of 8 different flavours for the palate. Of note, we particularly enjoyed the black truffle, crab roe and ginseng ones.
We also tried the fried rice with crab which was a great dish that combined 2 tasty flavours into 1.

1 Like

I am a fan of zha jian mian and this is one of the best that I ever had. Portion was huge. Value for money $10.80.

1 Like

Here to celebrate my father’s birthday. Food was served fast although the restaurant was packed on father’s day. The staffs were very accommodating. They gave my dad a complimentary birthday dessert and a gift. Love the zha jian mian and other noodles on the menu oh and not to forget the multi colored xiao long bao and spicy beef. Portion was huge and satisfying. Dad was happy with the food so yes we will visit again!

2 Likes

I could smell the strong vinegar as soon as the bowl was set in front of my face. Very spicy, got some mala flavor to it as well. Dumplings had a slightly porky taste that the sauce couldn’t mask.

Pork was fried till crispy and coated in a sweet sour sauce. Really good.

ADVERTISE WITH US